- Frank Iero's full name is Frank Anthony Iero Jr.
- He was born on October 31st, 1981.
- He was one of the guitarists of My Chemical Romance.
- On February 5th, 2007, he married Jamia Nestor, though he still continues to act very Frerardy,
- His parents are called Frank and Linda.
- He has a piercing in the left side of his bottom lip and another in the right side of his nose.
- He has many tattoos, including the word "HALLOWEEN" on his fingers, as this is his birthday.
- On September 7th, 2010, his twin daughters Cherry and Lily were born, and his son Miles was born on April 6th, 2012.
- He is arachnophobic, and has said that he would rather be trampled by thousands of children than touch a spider.
- He is a vegetarian.
- He supports gay rights.
"I would date Gerard."
"These days, all we hear about is that the industry in trouble. Everybody is so scared, but our mission statement is having no fear."
"The relationship between My Chemical Romance and Michael Pedicone is over. He was caught red-handed stealing from the band and confessed to police after our show last night in Auburn, Washington. We are heartbroken and sick to our stomachs over this entire situation."
"If you don't listen, you're never gonna learn."
"People don't always realise that a record is forever. It'll always be there under your name. You've got to be certain that it's right."
"The best music happens when you have a personal connection to it. That same philosophy can extend to the instrument you hold in your hands: if a guitar means something special, you're bound to do great things with it."
- Gerard Way's full name is Gerard Arthur Way.
- He was born on April 9th, 1977.
- He was the singer of My Chemical Romance.
- He married Lyn-Z of Mindless Self Indulgence on September 3rd, 2007, which also happens to be my 7th birthday. Like Frank, he continues to act very Frerardy.
- His parents are called Donald and Donna. Cool names.
- On May 27th, his daughter Bandit Lee Way was born.
- He is trypanophobic, meaning he is scared of needles.
"Yeah, Frank is pretty sexy. We're all kinda sexy. Our fans definitely are."
"Hey, girls, you're beautiful. Don't look at those stupid magazines with stick-like models. Eat healthy and exercise. That's all. Don't let anyone tell you you're not good enough. You're good enough, you are too good. Love your family with all your heart and listen to it. You are gorgeous, whether you're a size 4 or 14. It doesn't matter what you look like on the outside, as long as you're a good person, as long as you respect others. I know it's been told hundreds of times before, but it's true. Hey, girls, you are beautiful."
"Sometimes, you have to kind of die inside in order to rise from your own ashes and believe in yourself and love yourself to become a new person."
"If for one minute you think you're better than a 16-year-old girl in a Green Day t-shirt, you are sorely mistaken. Remember the first time you went to a show and saw your favourite band. You wore their shirt, and sang every word. You didn't know anything about scene politics, haircuts or what was cool. All you knew was that this music made you feel different from anyone you shared a locker with. Someone finally understood you. This is what music is about."
"Be yourself, don't take anything from anyone, and never let them take you alive."
"Heroes are ordinary people who make themselves extraordinary."
"I'm not psychotic... I just like psychotic things."
"One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching."
"Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections."